8.3 / 10 · Established in 1990, 104 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Mumbai
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Single Unit Franchise||USD 40 - 47 thousand||USD 16 thousand||1,000 - 1,200 Sq Ft||6||USD 12 thousand||25%||30%|
|Master Franchise for Outside India||USD 94 - 134 thousand||USD 44 thousand||1,400 - 2,200 Sq Ft||12||USD 20 thousand||25%||25%|
|Format Name||Single Unit Franchise||Master Franchise for Outside India|
|Investment||USD 40 - 47 thousand||USD 94 - 134 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 16 thousand||USD 44 thousand|
|Space||1,000 - 1,200 Sq Ft||1,400 - 2,200 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 12 thousand||USD 20 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||30%||25%|
About Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company
Jetking ventured into IT training in 1990 and has since then trained more than 7, 00,000 students in hardware and networking courses; courses which are compatible with the needs of various sectors such as IT and BPO, retail, and manufacturing, PSUs, healthcare and many more.
We have more than 100 centres across India and under the NSDC partnership we are looking at taking this to 200 + in the next 3 years. At the same time we are planning 50 + centres overseas. Every year we train more than 20,000 + students in more than 3 countries and give them a job in some of the top IT companies Globally.
Our Course are a blend of theory and practical sessions, with greater focus on active participation, through our Proprietary Training Methodology - 'Smartlab Plus" that focuses on Holistic Development of the student bundled with hands-on technical training equipped with soft skills & core skills that are imperative for students to face the multi-faceted challenges of the corporate world.
Products and Services
There are multiple services that we offer:
1. 40+ Courses in IT / IT IMS sector with a focus on Job Gaurantee.
2. Partnering for Government Projects.
3. HTP model of training along with Industry Collaboration.
4. Advisory & Consultancy for new startups.
5. Providing Education Technology.
Preferred LocationsIndia, Asia, China, Russia, Africa, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia.
How to get Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company Franchise?
There is 4 step Process to get a Franchise:
1. Fill in the details application form and send it along with all required documents.
2. One-on-One meeting with Jetking representative.
3. Visit a Jetking centre to understand the business.
4. Sign an MOU at Jetking Head Office.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
1. Partners with 3-5 years of work experience in any industry ( Preferably in IT, Education, Marketing and so on )
2. Engineers or MBA with a passion to work in education business.
3. Investment to set up the training centre as per the specifications of Jetking.
4. Partner must be looking to run the business hands on.
5. Partner must focus on executing the process rather than re-inventing the wheel.
5. Partner must have an inclination of doing good for the community. He must have worked on community projects or must have good relations within the community.
Support you can expect from the company
Jetking provides end to end support at every Phase of the business which includes.
1. Pre Launch - Location identification, Interior Designing, Pre Launch Sales, Marketing & Branding, Team Recruitment & Training, Technical Infrastructure Development Support.
2. Launch Phase - Training of all Staff, Promotion for Launch Event, Media Coverage of Event.
3. Ongoing Support - Daily Sales & Marketing Support.
ERP & LMS on Web, Tab & Mobile, Annual Meet.
Dedicated Support Team, Online & Social Media Marketing.
4. Training Support - Technology Training & exam Support, Online Training programs, Courseware.
Earlier than 15 daysProduct Head, Telecommunications, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysHead, Banking, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysSenior System Engineer, Engineering, Perth, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
- 50+ introductions
- 5000+ Page Views
- 1000+ Investor Views
When was Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company established?Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company was established in 1990 in Mumbai and is reported to have 104 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company Franchisee?Investment required ranges from INR 30 lakh - 1 crore depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company Franchisee?Space required ranges from 1000 - 2200 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company offer?Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company offers 2 formats, i.e Single Unit Franchise,Master Franchise for Outside India.
How to get Jetking - India's No.1 IT Training Company Franchisee?There is 4 step Process to get a Franchise: 1. Fill in the details application form and send it along with all required documents. 2. One-on-One meeting with Jetking representative. 3. Visit a Jetking centre to understand the business. 4. Sign an MOU at Jetking Head Office.