Need help?

Vehicle Rental Businesses for Sale in Ahmedabad

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Vehicle Rental Businesses for Sale in Ahmedabad. Buy a Vehicle Rental, Car Rental or a Bike Rental Business.

Filters
  • Vehicle Rental

  • Ahmedabad

  • Businesses For Sale

 

Vehicle Rental Business for Sale in Ahmedabad, India

Full Sale: Cab service provider with access to 40 cars that's served 30+ clients recently.
- Offer cab services to our clients. We also offer outstation trips, corporate packages, city tours and car rental services. We plan to offer tours and travel services going forward. - The business owns 4 cars (2 SUVs and 2 sedans) and has tied up with a third party company that provides us with access to another 36 cars for a total fleet size of 40 cars. We redirect our excess demand over to this company and they provide us with a 10% - 20% commission on the price of the duty as compensation. - We offer our services to corporate and private clients. Prior to the pandemic, over 95% of our revenue came from corporate clients while the remaining 5% came from private clients. To that extent, we are tied up with 7 corporate clients from companies such as MakeMyTrip, Goibibo and Axis Bank. Currently, we are able to sustain ourselves by providing our cab services to essential service providers and have served over 30 - 35 clients in that regard. - Our pricing plan is INR 8/km for hatchback cars, INR 10/km for sedans and INR 12/km for SUVs. We offer 24/7 customer support. - We have hired 4 drivers. Prior to the pandemic, they were paid a salary of INR 15,000 per month along with an extra commission based on the duty. However, now they are being paid as and when their services are required. - We actively promote our business on social media platforms such as Facebook.
Full Sale: Cab service provider with access to 40 cars that's served 30+ clients recently.
7.2   Ahmedabad
Run Rate Sales
USD 33 thousand
EBITDA Margin
20 - 30 %
Business for Sale
USD 65 K
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more