Bed & Breakfast Investment Opportunity in Windhoek, Namibia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|Industries||Hotels + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:24 PM Africa / Harare|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Hotel is located 84 km from the international airport in the heart of Namibia.
- Caves near the hotel is 4.5km long.
- Received lots of international customers.
- Have received the NTB tourist attraction award.
- Lots of amazing experiences and fantastic history stories.
- The occupancy rate was 50% throughout the year without marketing.
Guided cave walks.
Parties and other activities.
Tangible- 1,600 sqm land, lots of equipment furniture, tractor, trailer, bakkie, containers, etc.
- 4 luxury double rooms with loft.
- 2 standard double rooms.
- One VIP 2 bedroom double story cottage, large farmhouse/manager house, duel family unit/staff quarters for 12 staff members, 2 warehouses with containers, 2 cooler rooms with restaurant and large kitchen, large boma for 30 people, swimming pool, bar, etc.
- Company-owned land of 1,600 sqm area.
- All debt will be paid in full when the partial sale is done. Family business with 25% shares between father, mother, daughter, and son-in-law.
- The business has a business loan of NAD 5.5 million.