Book Shop Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 270 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 230 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Industries||Book Shops + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:44 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Business worth INR 13+ crore approximately with a seed capital of INR 40k only.
- Sold approximately 100 boxes in the first month itself i. e. January 2017.
- Have been the leading seller in India for many international titles for eg. The Bear and the Nightingale, The Night Circus, The Atlas Six, etc.
- Built a community of 140k+ readers.
- Only INR 6-7 lakh spent on ads and promotion.
- The business has both online and offline operations.
- 60% of their sales are online and 40% are offline.
This an online bookstore that has tie-ups with physical stores as well.
Physical assets include laptops, printers, office furniture, etc.
The company has a small rented office space in the north of New Delhi.
The business is funded currently by founders and debt from INDIFI, Lendingkart, and some from the family which is at 0% interest. Both the founders have 100% ownership divided equally among them. Total debt is around INR 55 lakh.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, ECommerce, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Language Services, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder - Partner, Edutech, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business