Home Furnishing Shop Investment Opportunity in Gurgaon, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Home Furnishing Shops + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:04 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Business has come up with provisional financials for this FY. The sales have increased by 36% from INR 7 crores in the last FY to INR 9.6 crores in this FY, net of GST.
- The business also had a solid start in the coming FY. Last couple of months sales, this year were up 40% vs the corresponding months last year.
- The company recorded a healthy profit in this FY ie around 11% of sales. The business continues to have a strong focus on unit economics. The brand has been built to be a sustainable, growing & profitable business since its inception.
- In the last month, the company onboarded D2C guru and prominent advisor, Arjun Vaidya (scaled and exited Dr. Vaidya’s D2C vertical from scratch) and he will help in the D2C expansion.
- Backed by Shark Tank India. Bagged a deal from Ms Namita Thapar offering the same valuation to investors in this round.
- Company is launching new categories & the business would come across as a one-stop solution in the home decor sector.
- Targeting ARR of INR 26 cr & above in the next FY.
- A Singapore-based institutional investor is a lead investor for this round.
- Shark Tank winner, this company is a home-to-decor & furniture brand specializing in utility-based designer products, built-in quality, and available at an accessible price point. We aim to become a household name within & outside India in this category competing with global players in terms of design & quality. Working with local artisans makes it easier to maintain quality and provide best-in-industry prices.
Rave review on Shark Tank.
- "I would buy your products", said one of the Sharks.
- We have secured a cheque from a Shark in Shark Tank 2.
- "Very affordable and aesthetic products", said the investor Shark.
- ARR of Rs 12 crores with EBITDA of 25%
- The company prides itself on design aesthetics, high quality & authentic raw materials, and price accessibility – making it available for consumers.
- Product categories are very niche and new for the market, hence less competition.
- The company has 7 category bestsellers on Amazon.
- The company has 4,500 monthly orders and 40% of the total sales come from its own website.
- We've grown 2x+ year on year since inception, with more than 1 Lac customers served and over INR 25 crores in lifetime sales. We are projecting to be an INR 100 crore brand in the next 2 years.
- Secured investment from We-founder circle in the past worth INR 35 lakhs so the company is almost bootstrapped.
Home decor, kitchen, dining, furniture, tableware, and serveware.
Tangible assets - laptops, desktops, photography equipment, warehouse infrastructure such as racks, pallets, and CCTVs.
Have a small rented office in Gurgaon with all office furniture.
- There are 2 founders. 80% of the equity with two founders, while 6 investors own 15%, and the rest 5% is with advisors.
- The company also has debt funding of INR 1.1 crore.
1 week, 4 days agoSenior Domain Architect, Retail, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Chicago, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Agriculture, New Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business