Ice Cream Parlor for Sale in Kolar, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Industries||Ice Cream Parlors|
|Local Time||9:06 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company is essentially a franchise ice cream parlour of a premium and multinational American brand.
- We sell a variety of ice cream related products to our customers.
- Our store operates in a food court on the Bangalore-Tirupati highway. There are various other restaurants alongside such as KFC, Dominos and McDonalds.
- The food court receives an average footfall of over 500 people every day.
- Our ice cream parlour generates revenue through walk-in customers and takeaways only. We do not take orders through Swiggy or Zomato.
- Our business fulfils over 50 orders daily on weekdays and over 80 orders each on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our ice cream parlour is merely a counter and does not have its own seating space. However, there are plenty of them available across the food court.
- The owner paid INR 5 lakh at inception as a franchise fee. Post that, the owner must pay a renewal fee of INR 1.5 lakh every 5 years. The fee for the next 5 years is due at the end of this year.
- There is no form of royalty that must be paid to the franchisor. However, all the products for running the store must be bought from them twice a month.
- The transaction price includes the franchise fee paid by the owner at inception, the renewal fee for the next 5 years, rights and ownership of the franchise along with all the physical assets. However, the owner does not wish to sell the registered business entity but only the franchise ice parlour.
Our business offers a variety of ice cream related products such as:
- Ice cream scoops of multiple flavours.
- Ice cream sundaes.
- Ice cream cakes.
- Ice cream sandwiches.
- Ice cream tubs and family packs.
Physical assets include:
- Refrigerators and freezers.
- Kitchen equipment.
- Interior fittings.
- Our business runs operations from a rented store inside a food court on the Bangalore-Tirupati highway.
- The retail counter and storage space are spread across 130 sq. ft. and 80 sq. ft respectively. Both are rented.