Newly Established Shopping Mall Investment Opportunity in Ilorin, Nigeria
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Hotels + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:38 AM Africa / Lagos|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Proposed 4-star hotel & shopping plaza.
- The project is still being constructed and is expected to have 165 keys divided into 125 hotel rooms and 40 apartments (extended stay) with a shopping plaza and event halls.
- The structure is currently composed of a multipurpose hall, swimming pool, basement, and 20 rooms at the advanced stages of construction work.
- Multiple revenue sources including an outright sale of shop areas, short-let rentals of hotel rooms, and sale or rental of apartments.
- The company has identified multiple candidates to be the technology partner, facility management partner, and construction partner.
The property is under construction and will have 125 hotel rooms and 40 apartments. It also has shops, event halls, and a swimming pool.
Land with the ongoing development of buildings and infrastructure in the hotel and shopping plaza project valued at USD 2M (N932m)
The total land area is 2,697 sqm and it currently has a swimming pool and 2.185 sqm built-up area on 2 floors. When completed the property will have 7 floors, 125 rooms, 40 apartments, shopping plaza and event halls.
The project is valued at USD 2 million and funded by equity with no debts or loans.
There are 7 directors with 1 primary director having a 62% stake, the second director having 10%, and the balance of 28% is shared equally between the other 5 directors.