Office Space Investment Opportunity in Gurgaon, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 3.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.7 million|
|EBITDA Margin||5 %|
|Industries||Office Space + 1 more|
|Local Time||9:04 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- One-stop solution to bridge the gap between co-working spaces and end users by providing a user-friendly, common platform for co-working spaces to list their spaces, and end users to find the space that fits their needs.
- The company provides corporates, SMEs, and startups with hybrid, hub and spoke, walk-to-work, and flexible workspaces.
- 2,000+ spaces on the platform in 100+ cities in Pan India, the network of spaces is present across Tier 1, 2, 3, and 4 cities.
- Company clocked approx USD 4.4 Mn GMV in FY 2021-22 and a monthly GMV of INR 2.5-3 crore.
- Company has served 150+ corporates to date and has 4,000+ unique product users.
- First to launch the B2B corporate product suite in the APAC which helps the corporates avail flexible memberships at scale.
- Creating impact by facilitating more officing in Tier 2 and 3 cities and shifting the economic paradigm to the Tier 2, 3, and 4 cities.
- Company's asset-light model comprises of below-mentioned revenue streams:
● Commission – co-working spaces give commission for the business provided on both B2C and B2B transactions. (This comprises 80% of current revenues)
● Marketing as a Service - priority listing and promotional services to the co-working spaces.
● Consultancy - mini M&A between silver and standard category co-working spaces.
● Company setup services - making cross-border expansion easy for clients.
● Co-branding - promoting brands inside the network of co-working spaces.
● Data & analytics - Creating a pro version of the application with additional analytics in it.
For B2C - mobile application on Android and iOS.
For B2B - SaaS product suite consisting of admin panel and employee application. Products available - open desk, day pass, meeting room, conference room, dedicated desk, private cabins, and virtual offices.
The physical assets include the computers, mobiles, and electronic devices owned by the company.
None. Do not have an office as of now.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Education Management, Chandigarh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOperations Head, Jewellery, Pune, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Software Development & Digital Marketing, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business