Restaurant for Sale in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 30 - 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||4:40 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Looking to sell a fully functional restaurant in the heart of Hi-tech city located in a mall in Hyderabad.
- Our restaurant is a franchise of a famous brand. The agreement is valid for 10 years and the royalty or commission clause is negotiable with franchise owner since the pandemic and it will be facilitated further for the buyer. The franchise agreement is transferable to the buyer.
- We have a seating capacity of 50 pax, the restaurant boast high ratings on Google, Zomato, and Swiggy.
- We have been awarded as the best North Indian restaurant for 2 years in a row.
- Post pandemic, on average we receive 18-20 online orders daily and 45 walk-ins.
- We have not generated any revenue this month due to personal obligations, our business was operational before that and we received INR 500,000 of monthly sales. We intend to start the operations from the first week of next month. Our average pre-pandemic sales were in the range of INR 1,300,000 - 1,500,000.
We serve finger licking North Indian cuisine and are now moving towards introducing Chinese delicacies as well.
2 tandoors, deep freezers- vertical and horizontal, all the necessary kitchen equipment, furniture, and security deposits.
Rented 1,470 sq. ft. area with fully functional kitchen and seating area. On average the rent per month is INR 35,000 which is based on a rate on our monthly sale usually 8% of our revenue. The lease is transferable to the buyer.
Earlier than 15 daysOperations Coordinator, Consumer Goods Wholesale, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Business Consulting, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Electronics Manufacturer, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business