Restaurant Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

New concept veg restaurant in prime location Bangalore seeks investment to start the operations.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
Nil
EBITDA Margin
Operating at break even
Industries
Locations
Local Time
11:27 AM India
Listed By
Management Member
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 200 thousand for 15.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 15,000,000)
Reason: 85 % of work is completed and funds are required to complete interiors and furniture. Investor woul... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 1.1 million
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Company plans to a restaurant in Jayanagar, Bangalore.

- We would serve 100% vegetarian, vegan and organic food to customers.

- Restaurant would have premium interiors with more than 60 seats.

- Restaurant would receive high walk-ins as the location has a good footfall.

- 85% of the work has been completed and the remaining 15% will be done in the next 2 months.

- Physical assets include the land and building.

Products & Services Overview

We would serve 100% vegetarian, vegan and organic food to customers.

Facilities Overview
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more