Sweet Shop Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 66 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:57 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Packaged ethnic sweets & confectionery is an upcoming segment (growing at a CAGR of 20%) expected to be INR 13,000 cr in 5 years.
- The business has the opportunity to create an impact by tackling the negative connotation associated with legacy players of sugar by replacing it with healthy sweeteners and making the sweet profile more suitable to modern taste buds.
- Company is on a mission to revive ethnic sweet delicacies by removing refined sugar.
- For many decades, delicacies have been corrupted with excessive sugars leading to a super sweet/extra sugary taste.
- The business's products are crafted with healthy sweeteners such as dates, honey, jaggery, etc with optimum sweetness to suit modern taste buds.
- The business has two owners with no outstanding liabilities.
- Ethnic confectionery (aam papad, imli candy, amla candy)
- Ethnic preserves (gulkand, bamboo murabba, amla murabba)
- Healthy Sweeteners (dates syrup, dates powder)
Physical assets include 10 chairs, 5 laptops, 2 printers, lights, and air conditioner.
The company operates from a rented office space in Mumbai.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Food Manufacturing, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysScientist And Pharmacist, Healthcare, Columbia, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business