Need help?

Bakery Products Businesses for Sale and Investment Opportunities

Results 1 - 15 of 71 - Bakery Products Businesses for Sale and Investment Opportunities. Buy or Invest in a Bakery Product or a Bread Manufacturing Business.

Filters
  • Bakery Products

 

Bakery Products Company Investment Opportunity in North Bergen, United States

Wholesale bakery specializing in fresh and frozen products for 400+ clients including NYC tristate area.
- New Jersey based bakery business specializing in manufacturing fresh and frozen products for over 24 years. - We supply our products to wholesalers, retail stores, restaurants, and cafes across New York tri-state area. - We supply to over 400 clients. - All corporate contracts such as Aramark, Compas Group, US Foods, Sysco, DOT Foods, Cheese Cake Factory, and major grocery stores, including distribution chains across the US. - Manufacturing the products under our own brand name. - The company operates at about 50% capacity and has much room for growth.
9.0   North Bergen
Run Rate Sales
USD 12 million
EBITDA Margin
8 %
Financial Investment
USD 3 Mn for 10%
Contact Business

Bakery Products Business for Sale in Mediaș, Romania

Bakery products manufacturing unit and retail chain with EUR 1.5M annual turnover and 100+ clients.
- Bakery products manufacturing company that retails various bakery products under its own brand as well manufactures for other clients. - Have over 100 clients including Kaufland, Profi, REWE, etc. - We primarily manufacture for our clients and over 70% of our sales are generated from this. 30% of our sales are from our retail bakery stores. - New bakery machines were acquired in the past 3 years and the production site is owned by the company. - Business has a bank loan worth EUR 350,000 which will be cleared during the time of the sale. - The company is owned and operated by a sole proprietor.
Bakery products manufacturing unit and retail chain with EUR 1.5M annual turnover and 100+ clients.
8.6   Mediaș
Run Rate Sales
USD 2 million
EBITDA Margin
11 %
Business for Sale
USD 1.1 Mn
Contact Business

Newly Established Bakery Products Company Investment Opportunity in Chennai, India

Bakery products manufacturing company in Chennai with state of the art factory seeks investment.
- Company specializing in manufacturing bakery products such as cakes, bread, and biscuits. - Facility is equipped with state-of-the-art machines and equipment to produce top-notch items. - Selling the products via wholesalers and our own retail outlet. - Supplying the products across Chennai and plans to expand to other regions. - Business has no loans. - Company has 5 directors with 20% stake each. - Daily production capacity of the facility is 4 tons of bakery items.
7.8   Chennai
Run Rate Sales
USD 150 thousand
EBITDA Margin
40 %
Financial Investment
USD 86 K for 50%
Contact Business

Bakery Products Business for Sale in Alappuzha, India

Premium cake brand operating business in Kerala focusing on birthday cakes/customized cakes with 8 outlets.
- Business commenced in the year 2013. Over the years, it has built a good reputation & customer base in the market, enabled strong processes for production & distribution and the business is run profitably. - At present the business has 8 own multiple outlets - dine-in, take away, online orders, and an outlet area of 500-1,000 sq. ft. The business has 15,000+ monthly walks ins. - This business has two directors and is debt free.
7.7   Alappuzha
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.5 million
EBITDA Margin
15 %
Business for Sale
USD 1.8 Mn
Contact Business

Bakery Products Business for Sale in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

For Sale: Non-operational bakery located in JVC, Dubai with all equipment ready for resuming operations.
- Bakery located in JVC, Dubai, and is easily accessible. - We used to sell all kinds of fresh bread, sandwiches, shawarma, pastries, and pizza. - We started operating late last year and recently closed our operations due to management-related issues as the promoter has a busy schedule. - During the operational period of 1 year, we received a daily footfall of 55-60 customers and generated an average monthly sales of AED 35,000. - Have dine-in seating capacity for 8-10 customers and we are also listed on food delivery platforms (Zomato, Talabat) for online orders. - The bakery has a sole owner and there are no debts or liabilities.
6.2   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
Nil
EBITDA Margin
Nil
Business for Sale
USD 70 K
Contact Business

Bakery Product Business Assets for Rent in Hyderabad, India

Commercial bread production unit for monthly lease that has a production capacity of 7,000 loaves/day.
- We are looking to lease out our factory area along with all the machines and equipment which are used for the production of bread. - The area covered by the factory is 2,000 sq. ft. and it is on lease. We can have an agreement with the landlord to sub-let the premises. - The plant includes an industrial baking oven, slicer, mixer, RO water plant, moulds, and utility. - On average, the plant has the capacity to manufacture 7,000 loaves of bread per day working on a 24 hours shift. - Business has an outstanding loan of INR 15 lakh and is run by 2 owners, one holds 90% stake and the other holds 10% stake in the business.
7.5   Hyderabad
Ownership Duration
1-5 year(s)
Industries
Bakery Products
Monthly Rent
USD 1.8 K
Contact Business

Bakery Products Company for Sale in Doha, Qatar

Qatari company that deals with wholesale & exclusive distribution of bakery products from 20+ brands.
- Our company is involved in HORECA & bakery material supply for the last 6 years. - We are a retailer, wholesaler, and distributor of over 500 bakery products and ingredients. - These products are from more than 20 brands. We also have exclusive distribution rights to some of these brands. - Our database includes 3, 4, and 5-star hotels, bakeries, airlines & hospital catering companies. - Since our inception, we have worked with over 200 clients and have a long list of high-profile & repeating customers. - We work on an annual contractual basis. - The business has active social media pages on Instagram and Facebook. - Company has full infrastructure including vehicles, food safety certified warehouses, and staff. - Company has two equal partners. - Business does not have any outstanding loans.
6.3   Doha
Run Rate Sales
USD 2 million
EBITDA Margin
30 - 40 %
Business for Sale
USD 2.7 Mn
Contact Business

Bakery Products Business for Sale in Hanumangarh, India

Well-established bread, cookies, and toast manufacturing business with machines in running condition is for sale.
- Our business is a well-established bread, cookies, and toast manufacturing company. - The raw materials to manufacture the products are purchased from local vendors, and we have a network of 15 to 20 vendors. - We have a production capacity to produce 30,000 loaves of bread per day, 2 tons of cookies per day, and 1 ton of toast per day. - Currently, we are supplying to small retailers in 40 cities nearby and have about 100+ clients for the business. - The plant and machinery are in perfect running conditions and are well maintained. - Business has an outstanding debt of INR 1.4 crore and is run by 2 partners, one owns a 60% stake in the company and the other partner holds a 40% equity stake. - Sale would include the entire business, land, machines, and building.
Well-established bread, cookies, and toast manufacturing business with machines in running condition is for sale.
7.7   Hanumangarh
Run Rate Sales
USD 600 thousand
EBITDA Margin
7 %
Business for Sale
USD 550 K
Contact Business

Chocolate and Confectionery Company Investment Opportunity in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Established manufacturer and seller of bakery products to groceries, restaurants, and supermarkets seeks expansion funding.
- Manufacturer, and wholesaler of bakery products, and confectionery products. - The business has a monthly sales turnover of AED 1 million and serves 500 customers daily. - Our customers are grocery stores, restaurants, and supermarkets across Abu Dhabi. - The products are white-labelled and we also sell under our own brand. - We advertise through Instagram, Facebook, and Talabat. - The business has a vehicle loan. - On paper, we have an Emirati sponsor with a 51% stake and the other shareholder has a 49% stake. - The Emirati partner is remunerated with a fixed fee and the complete operational control is with the 49% stakeholder. - The 49% shareholder has 25 years of experience in this industry.
6.3   Abu Dhabi
Run Rate Sales
USD 3.3 million
EBITDA Margin
12 %
Financial Investment
USD 540 K for 20%
Contact Business

Profitable Bakery Products Company for Sale in Lisbon, Portugal

For Sale: Healthy and gluten-free food business with 2 restaurants, online store and B2B contracts.
- Company with 2 restaurants, an online store and B2B contracts for healthy and gluten-free food. - We receive around 300 customers per day from both stores. - Seating capacity is 24 and 36 pax respectively. - Have a database of around 600 customers. - Growth is around 20% per year. - Have a Google rate of 4.8 stars. - We have a good business relationship with one of the biggest markets in Portugal and we also supply to small cafes and markets. - We have contracts with supermarkets and restaurants. We sell to them on a regular basis. - Business has no liabilities. - Business has three partners with one owning 60% shares and the other 2 partners owning 40% shake.
For Sale: Healthy and gluten-free food business with 2 restaurants, online store and B2B contracts.
8.9   Lisbon
Run Rate Sales
USD 300 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 %
Business for Sale
USD 280 K
Contact Business

Bakery Product Business Assets for Sale in Guwahati, India

For Sale: Cake manufacturing plant & machinery in an industrial park in Guwahati.
- Company is a leading manufacturer of chocolates and bakery products under its own brand. - Our main operations are based in Hyderabad, and we have a subsidiary company with a cake manufacturing plant in Guwahati. - The sale includes the cake manufacturing plant & machinery in Guwahati. The plant area is 62,000 sq ft in 2 floors + open area. - The factory has an electricity transformer (500 kVA), generator (320 kVA), UPS (100 kVA), 34 LPG LOT cylinders, 11 LPG VOT cylinders, and gas line evaporators. - We have 1 production line with a production capacity of 1-ton layered cake per hour. The facility operates on a 12-hour shift. - Machinery make - Shanghai HG Food Machinery Group.
For Sale: Cake manufacturing plant & machinery in an industrial park in Guwahati.
7.2   Guwahati
Ownership Duration
1-5 year(s)
Industries
Bakery Products
Asset Sale
USD 3.7 Mn
Contact Business

Bakery Products Business for Sale in Hyderabad, India

For Sale: Manufacturer of baked products for over 12 B2B clients in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad based company operating a state of the art bakery products manufacturing facility. - Have over 12 main clients including international catering service provider and large chains such as hotels, serving additional 35 client sites. - Promoter has been in the food business for over 20 years. - Production capacity with 2 shifts is 2 tons of finished bakery items per day. - Company has no liabilities. - Business has 2 partners and one director owns the majority stake.
For Sale: Manufacturer of baked products for over 12 B2B clients in Hyderabad.
7.8   Hyderabad
Run Rate Sales
USD 260 thousand
EBITDA Margin
15 %
Business for Sale
USD 150 K
Contact Business

Bakery Products Company for Sale in Ajman, United Arab Emirates

Business supplying half-cooked parottas to 100 restaurants with a capacity of 10,000 parottas for sale.
- Business makes and sells half-cooked parottas. - The products are sold to 100 restaurants on a daily basis. - The business delivers 500-800 packets of parottas with 10 parottas each in one day. - Business capacity is 10,000+ parotta in a day. - Only provide cash sales. - Provide our products in Sharjah, Ajman, and Dubai. - Have our own executives to deliver the products. - There are two partners in the business with equal stakes. - Business is debt-free. - Business sales depend on the number of parotta packets sold, and the sales figure keeps fluctuating each month.
Business supplying half-cooked parottas to 100 restaurants with a capacity of 10,000 parottas for sale.
6.3   Ajman
Run Rate Sales
USD 300 thousand
EBITDA Margin
10 %
Business for Sale
USD 100 K
Contact Business

Bakery Products Company Investment Opportunity in Ranchi, India

Ranchi based bakery products manufacturing company that serves 100+ customers per day seeks investment.
- Company with a factory and retail store that manufacture and sell bakery items. - We have one retail store close to the main road. - In a day, we receive 50-60 online orders and 40-50 offline orders. - Registered on Swiggy and Zomato. - We can produce 2,000 kgs of cakes per day. - We also supply our products to 5-6 other bakeries. - Majority of the revenue is from own bakery sales. - Company has a business loan of INR 70 lakh. - Business is owned by 2 directors of the same family. - Factory is located in an industrial area.
6.3   Ranchi
Run Rate Sales
USD 440 thousand
EBITDA Margin
33 %
Financial Investment
USD 700 K for 49%
Contact Business

Profitable Bakery Products Business Investment Opportunity in Bhopal, India

Premium snacks food manufacturing company with proprietary packaged foods for a wide range of audience.
- Business specializing in manufacturing premium quality baked goods. - We have our own brand and we are also into contract manufacturing. - Have multiple products ranges targeting variety of audience. - Products range from super premium to budget range. - Currently products being sold in Madhya Pradesh and Gurgaon. - We have excellent client relationships. - Distribution channel consists of retail stores, distributors, and wholesalers. - Production capacity is 3 tons packaged goods per day and we are producing 1 ton per day at the moment. - Business has no loans and has one owner. - We seek investment to upgrade our technology, increase production, and develop new distribution channels to further expand our market.
Premium snacks food manufacturing company with proprietary packaged foods for a wide range of audience.
6.8   Bhopal
Run Rate Sales
USD 44 thousand
EBITDA Margin
40 %
Financial Investment
USD 43 K for 30%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many bakery products businesses for sale and investment opportunities are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 71 active and verified bakery products businesses for sale and investment opportunities listed on SMERGERS as of 27 November 2022.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more