Advanced Polymer Company Investment Opportunity in Vilnius, Lithuania
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 10 - 20 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 21 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Advanced Polymer + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:25 PM Europe / Vilnius|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Polymer manufacturing business in Lithuania that has been running for more than 2 decades.
- We are one of the biggest producers of polymer granulates and compounds in the Baltic.
- We manufacture polymers, compounds, packaging materials, and high-quality granulates using recycled materials.
- Our products are mainly used by the automotive, electrical, construction, and packaging industries.
- Selling products through more than 150 distributors, wholesalers, and dealers.
- Have clients all over Europe, Russia, Ukraine, North America, Africa, the UK, Scandinavia, and Asia.
- Facility can produce 15,000 tons of polymer products per year and we are currently producing 1,500 tons of polymer products per year.
- We supply to 80% of the markets in Europe.
- Engineering polymers.
- Packaging materials.
- High-quality plastic resin.
- Other polymer products.
We are using recycled materials and a closed-loop system from industrial waste to the final product.
Whole factory with all buildings and lines.
Physical assets include land, buildings, machinery, equipment, inventory, and furniture.
Owned 11 hectares of land with 10 warehouses and production buildings, 2 administrative buildings, 20,000 sqm of storage and production area.
The company was established and is run as a family-owned business. The company has 2 shareholders in a 50:50 shareholding split.
100% of the company is owned by individuals.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysInvestor Relations Specialist, Québec City, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant, Pune, M&A Advisor connected with the Business