Amusement Park Investment Opportunity in Tirupati, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||8:35 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- It is a greenfield project in phase I with INR 80 crores already dedicated to the project. We are seeking an investor who would be willing to join us as an equity partner in our edutainment theme park.
- The construction work has begun and operations will commence within the next 3 years.
- The equity investor will have an option to exit 1 year after the commencement of theme park operations.
- Our extensive feasibility study has shown that Tirupati has a daily inflow of 1,00,000 pilgrims with each pilgrim spending 36 hours in the city. The study also indicated that there is a demand for this kind of theme park.
- Our study and initial surveys show that our theme park will have a footfall of 5-7% of the total tourists visiting Tirupati.
- We have a 66-year lease on a 30-acre land parcel in Tirupati.
- The promoters of the parent company have a combined net worth of more than INR 100 crores.
- The equity sale is only for the theme park project and not for the parent company registered in Hyderabad.
Miniature replicas of more than 100 great temples of India, diya structure designed like a traditional Indian lamp, a snow park with ice temples, holistic food courts, water rides, laser shows, resort, five-star hotel, and an international convention centre.
66-year land lease from the Andhra Pradesh tourism department.
Administrative office of 5,000 sq. ft. located on the project site.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business