Building Maintenance Company for Sale in Auckland, New Zealand
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||33 %|
|Local Time||3:13 AM New Zealand|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a fitout construction company with a strong brand name.
- Provide services like passive fire solutions, internal fitout, suspended ceilings, insulation, drywalling and painting.
- Our valuation is based on our solid history, but there also future confirmed sales and growth which will make this valuation a bargain.
- We have substantial confirmed sales of over the next 12 months of NZD 2.9 million with GP upwards of NZD 800,000. This order book will be transferred to the new owner and is included in sale price.
- Significant opportunity to grow if new owner has the motivation. Current owner is committed to make sure growth happens.
- Investment can be made to realize growth and resell or it can be made for the lifestyle so that the investor can enjoy the returns on investment.
- Significant points of difference from the competition and the industry has barriers to entry.
- We have a wide range of clients.
- Process oriented administration & IP.
- We are a member of the Fire Protection Association NZ and are a registered producer statement author for Building Consent Authority - Passive Fire.
- Have preferred supply arrangements with key clients and approved applicator status with key suppliers.
- Strong relationships with industry specifiers and designers.
- Company was affected heavily by Covid during an 8 week lockdown period - however, we received over NZD 160,000 in subsidies and an additional NZD 150,000 in low interest loans.
- New Zealand provides a nurturing environment for it's businesses and this provides stability. New Zealand is also Covid-free and the economic outlook here is better than ever.
- Immigrant investors in the business can get an entrepreneur visa to gain entry to New Zealand.
- This is a highly attractive opportunity for immigrants since New Zealand has an entrepreneur visa program that allows investors to enter New Zealand and gain residency.
Passive fire solutions & consulting, internal fitout, suspended ceilings, insulation, plasterboard / drywalling, painting.
Website & social media presence, all logos & IP, custom developed QA & management software, various tools worth NZD 20,000, computers / phones / tablets worth NZD 5,000, vehicles (optional) worth NZD 35,000.
Small rented office and depot. Nothing more needed for this business.
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Property Developers, Auckland, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Business Solutions, Maitland, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Facility Management & HVAC, Auckland, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal