Cloud Kitchen Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||12 %|
|Local Time||8:46 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The cloud kitchen has it's features prominently on Swiggy and Zomato.
- Business was founded in 2015 with a vision of becoming synonymous for parathas just the way Domino's is for pizzas.
- Serves 20 different types of Parathas.
- Past glory: pre-pandemic our operations were spread across 36 dark kitchens in 13 cities in India, clocking almost 1,00,000 orders a month with a monthly revenue of INR 1.6 Cr as on Feb 2020.
- Current status: The pandemic has been a great learning experience, forcing the business to tighten their operations to the best of our abilities and making a completely tech enabled dark kitchen operator.
- As of date the business has reopened 18 branches out of the 36 pre pandemic.
- Current average run rate revenue is INR 17 crores per annum.
- The business is a food tech, that means end to end operations of the business (except cooking) are digital such as sales and marketing, inventory management, POS tracking, purchases.
- The business is proud of, end to end digital purchases of raw materials mapped to their POS for making every single SKU easily trackable. The business has the least siphonage in the industry.
- Branch operations monitoring, QC and reviews management, accounting & auditing are all managed digitally.
- All the branches are self owned (no franchises)
- Clean cap table: 100% of the equity is with the founder (clean cap table). The company is bootstrapped completely.
- The business has zero debt.
Already live business of wildest and uniform taste product range with more than 25 different parathas like olive oil, whole wheat, gluten free, keto/protein.
Launched brand that specializes in Indian Bowls. This Brand is already launched at 5 locations, clocking 20-30 orders daily.
Brands in the pipeline plans to specialize in momos and Chinese) and a coffee and rolls in the pipeline.
25 chairs, 15 workstations, 1 conference table, 2 printers, lights, and air conditioner.
Rented office space in Mumbai but as of now working from home. The cloud kitchens are on rental basis.
1 week agoDirector, Motion Picture Production, Philadelphia, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 1 day agoManaging Director, Marketing, Toronto, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 2 days agoOwner, Pharmaceutical, Noida, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business