College Seeking Loan in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 34 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 40 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||11:29 PM Pacific / Port Moresby|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are an educational institution that has its own board of governors and visionaries, advised by 4 ministries of education and health department.
- Provide diploma programs and have 270 students and 38 lecturers.
- We have both online and offline classes for students in light of the pandemic.
- Do not have a school website due to low funding support but sooner will have one.
- Our vision is to provide business training and knowledge at the same time.
- We have rugby and volleyball fields along with an auditorium in the property that is currently in use and leased by ministries.
- Director owns two land titles that will be used for the construction of a new university with an ambition to increase the family to 7,000 students and 220 lecturers.
Diploma programs offering computer science, IT, accounting, general nursing and 48 diploma courses prior to university.
We own two land titles, 3 cars, some machines and some office furniture.
Leasing with churches through ministries partnership agreement. Director has two land titles of 500 square meter and 4 hectares for building the new property.