Construction Material Processing Business Seeking Loan in Wewak, Papua New Guinea
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Construction Material Processing + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:22 AM Pacific / Port Moresby|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Initially we started the business in concrete blocks manufacturing over 20 years ago. We registered the business two years ago and added two more business lines of chicken broiler meat trading and property rental (a portion of our land is on rent).
- As a startup business in chicken meat trading, we market and sell what we produce to the local provincial customers who are the end users.
- Production capacity is less and we sell the products loose in the market without any branding. Our suppliers are from Lae city.
- We have ordered feathers plucking machines, packaging, and labels from China. These equipment are being shipped to us. We plan to organize the business using these equipment and increase our production.
- Have high growth rate compared to last year as we have higher orders for concrete blocks business and the addition of new business lines especially property rental has increased our revenues.
Main business is to manufacture and retail concrete masonry blocks for building construction and we have started to produce chicken meat and rice along with property rental business.
We own land, building, equipment, tools and concrete blocks.
1 hectare 99 year lease state land with office, chicken farm house, brick factory and machinery with water, power and within Wewak township.
Earlier than 15 daysAcquisitions, Building Materials, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business