Consumer Electronics Business for Sale in Ahmedabad, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||4:10 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Manufacturers of ceiling fans under our registered brand.
- We have a daily production capacity of 100 units. Currently, the factory unit is shut due to the pandemic. We were operating at 50% capacity prior to the pandemic.
- Business is tied up with 10 suppliers and has a distribution network consisting of 40 retailers and distributors.
- Have 5 workers at our factory currently.
- We have not undertaken any significant marketing for the business and the unit will be transferred debt free to the new investor. The brand will also be sold along with the factory.
- The land and built-up infrastructure is also included in the selling price of INR 90 lakh besides the machinery and stock.
We manufacture electric ceiling fan and they are sold under our registered brand.
The business owns 1 lathe machine, 1 power press, 2 winding machines, 1 grinding machine (primary machine) and 1 painting machine besides a variety of smaller machinery like balancing machine. We also own stock worth INR 10,00,000.
We have 2 facilities in 2 separate buildings within the same complex. The first building has a ground + first floor with an area of around 1,600 square feet. This is the production facility. The second facility just occupies one floor with an area of 800 square feet and is used for storage purposes.
We pay a monthly rent of INR 20,000/monthly on both the properties. Property is owned by a US associate of the business and is also included in the selling price.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Renewable, Ahmedabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Trading, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSoftware Engineer, IT, Dallas, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business