Custom Application Development Company Investment Opportunity in Chennai, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 100 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Custom Application Development + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:16 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- IT company with a vertical that develops and deploys technology to make websites and mobile applications accessible for specially-abled individuals.
- We propose to improve our active ‘Accessibility Services’ vertical, which is rapidly growing the world over especially in the US, Canada, UK & Europe market. The reliance on online services during the Covid-19 pandemic has added more fuel to the need for accessible digital solutions.
- This vertical works with US-based clients to enhance their website & mobile applications to make them accessible to specially-abled people. It is demanded and a mandatory requirement in the US, Canada, Europe, and the UK as per the Digital Accessibility Act (UK).
- We started this vertical at the beginning of last year and we achieved revenue close to INR 50 lakh in that financial year. Our projected volume for the ongoing financial year is expected to be INR 75-100 lakh from this vertical alone.
- We have an advantage of 14 years of brand value, technical expertise, and relationships with international clients. We acquire new clients through referrals and our directors are actively involved in the sales process.
- Have worked with 10+ clients for this vertical since last year and we currently have active 5 clients. The typical duration of our services ranges between 1 to 5 years.
- The investor will get a 65% stake in this vertical after it is registered as a separate legal entity. The investor will hold 65% equity while the parent company will own 35% equity.
- All sales figures and value of physical assets are specific to this vertical and not the parent company.
We help organizations create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through digital accessibility testing, evaluation, and remediation. Organizations can then enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence.
Multiple computers, hardware & systems, fixtures, and intangible assets.
This vertical operates from the parent company's rented premises of approx. 1,300 sq. ft.
It is equipped with modern infrastructure having 40 seats and computers.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Information Technology, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Business Process Consulting, Austin, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Ecommerce, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business