Edutech Company for Sale in Pune, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 6.5 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||5:48 PM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Current location of the promoter is in Pune and the company is registered in New Delhi.
- We have developed our own content for CBSE, NCERT, ICSE, SSC, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka boards, NEET, IIT-JEE, and 1st year BSc subjects.
- Offers interactive combo material for courses up to 12th grade along with study material for competitive exams.
- Revenue from one govt. order received in the past was INR 8 crore and 5 crore. The first order for our contents were for 147 schools across 7 states by the Ministry of Information Technology by then Honourable Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Bajpayee for the Prestigious Vidya Vahini Project.
- Along with the courses, we provide Opera and Internet Explorer 8.0 browsers since our course material utilizes a lot of flash animations. The products are sold under our registered brand.
- Presently, the study material is encrypted on pen drives before it is sold on online e-commerce portals like Amazon. It can be delivered through multiple delivery system like local servers for schools, loaded in tablets, through individual APK for mobiles, USB pendrives.
- We have a physical server that is loaded with all the material. However, it needs to be migrated before it can be activated. That will be an additional cost of around INR 75,00,000 to be incurred by the buyer.
- Our material has reached out to over 100-200 schools in the past.
- From schools, we had a monthly revenue of INR 12 to 15 lakh (USB pendrive encryption was not available at that point of time).
- We sold over 50,000 tablets loaded with our contents of CBSE syllabi for Goa. It was a government order.
- We have thousands (approx. 29,000) of ready fully animated contents in all subjects including the Hindi language, 4,000 interactive worksheets, 4,500 interactive Java applets on our Oracle server, which is included in full sale.
- Additionally, 150 HTML5 contents and 100 APKs are there for mobile and tablets.
- Business owns complete codes of software products and content rights. Currently, content development costs INR 2 lakh with animator, resource person's script, graphic designer, voice over artist and programmer.
- In the past, we partnered with a leading hardware company and participated in a world bank project to install our patented software in institutes in Andhra Pradesh.
- Have won an award for best content 7 years ago.
- Our contents were launched for MIT's Vidya Vahini project by then Prime Minister Atal Ji.
- Currently selling the products only via Amazon website in pendrive format.
- The courses and software were created by the experienced educationists, resource persons, promoter and their team with collaboration.
- Contents are regularly updated whenever there are changes.
- The prices start from INR 2,995 and go all the way up to INR 18,000 depending on the course. Additionally, we have 2 active distributors.
- Major revenue is from selling course content via Amazon.
- Our sales were much higher in the past but now the services we offer has been downsized for retirement purpose.
- In addition to the above, the company also has the following (which are not included in the selling price):
1) Company has a patent for an English to Hindi translation software.
2) Institute Management System (IMS): an online ERP.
3) LIB-AMS (Library Automation & Management System): Have sold this to 100 clients and this was an one-time revenue from a World Bank project.
- Our patented software is the only automatic grammar syntax-based machine translator of English-to-Hindi. Our 1 single order for software (translator) was INR 16 Cr.
- All 127 schools of particular management was connected online by our IMS.
- Sell encrypted pen drives containing study for material for CBSE, ICSE, SSC, NEET, IIT-JEE, and NCERT exams.
- Course material includes visual-based interactive animated contents, training material, huge question banks, tests and solved MCQs.
- Our English to Hindi translator is India’s first computer translator, which translates grammatically from English to Hindi. It incorporates to a revolutionary translation engine which takes an entire document in English of any domain (administrative, agriculture, aviation, legal, finance & banking, defence, scientific, railways and information technology) and translates it to Hindi automatically implementing major grammar rules of both languages with a sharp degree of accuracy.
Full range of content of the Edutech business with fully loaded course material, inventory of some encrypted pen drives, software, servers, interactive portal, hardware, copyrights & patents and their codes. (Translator software, IMS & LIB-AMS are not included in the sale price)
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Thar Finadvisors Private Limited, Delhi, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Consultancy, Pune, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, FinTech, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal