Edutech Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 33 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||6:02 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business providing an online platform to help with the social-emotional development of students.
- It aims to bring psychology to mainstream education in schools and help create a better environment for students.
- Have been implemented in 88 schools in the last 1 year which amounts to 70,000 students approximately.
- Growth rate of clients has been 250% in the last 1 year.
- The business takes into consideration students, teachers, and parents to map out the results.
- Platform is used to improvise the school system and has a team of virtual counsellors to help with the back-end work.
- Revenue is generated by charging a fee for each student.
- The platform has been developed by the business.
- Promoter has experience of 12+ years in the education industry.
- Awarded as top ed-tech startup among 3,000 startups around the world by 1776 challenge cup and NASSCOM awarded top 5 startups in Asia.
Setting up & operating counselling department in schools, 1 on 1 to group counselling of students, training for teachers/parents/students, and data mining for schools.
Physical assets include laptops and miscellaneous assets, Intangible assets include content developed, process, and license.
Using school premises to run the whole program.
2 weeks, 1 day agoDirector, Information Technology & Services, Indore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business