Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company Seeking Loan in Surat, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Engineering, Procurement & Construction|
|Local Time||3:06 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are establishing ourselves as a main contractor for installation of Turbine and associated critical works. There are only few competitors in this segment, mainly from unorganized or family driven companies. We would like to bring professionalism in this segment and expect to position ourselves in the top order.
- We are a group of professionals from a German Engineering and construction company, have come together and just established the venture and received an order in consortium with one of the established companies in this segment.
- We are in the last stage of finalizing the project.
- The project can make a monthly turnover of Rs. 2 crore.
- In a high-growth scenario, BRIDGE TO INDIA foresees 7.3% annual growth rate in power generation over the next 20 years in India.
- It is more than five-fold increase to almost 5,000 TWh of electricity – just above what China or the US generate today.
- In a business as usual scenario (coal-heavy) India would need to add 869 GW in the next 20 years.
Installation of Turbine Generator at KSK 6x600 MW power plant in Chattisgarh.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Engineering & Electrical Manufacturing, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder Director, Vadodara, Financial Advisor connected with the Business