Need help?

Event Management Business for Sale in Mumbai, India

15-year old event management business providing audiovisual and corporate events services.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Other
Reported Sales USD 330 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 400 thousand
EBITDA Margin 25 %
Industries Event Management
Locations  Mumbai
Local Time 9:29 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 600 thousand (Native Currency: INR 45,000,000)
Reason: No time to look after the business and lack of funds to develop the business further.
Includes physical assets worth USD 130 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Company Logo
Business Card
Business Overview

- Well-known event management company based in Mumbai.

- We organize Corporate Events, Meetings, Exhibition, Award Shows, DJ parties for our clients.

- We have our own units of LED display, sound systems, flex printing machines, photography, video shooting, fabrications.

- Majority of our clients are banks, BPO, IT companies.

- 70% of the revenue is generated from corporate events and the remaining 30% is from exhibition, award shows, DJ parties.

- We organize 150-200 events on a yearly basis.

- Buyer would get the complete business with computers, sound systems, mics, fabrications, cameras, truck, flex printing machine, furniture.

Products & Services Overview

We organize Corporate Events, Meetings, Exhibition, Award Shows, DJ parties.

Facilities Overview

Back office space of 1,000 sqft on rent and 2,000 sqft workshop cum godown on rent.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

5 Buyers already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more