↩ Go Back
Need help?

Event Management Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Corporate event management company hosting conferences, exhibitions, and trade shows associated with multiple government agencies.

Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 110 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 120 thousand
EBITDA Margin 24 %
Industries Event Management
Locations  Bangalore
Local Time 7:27 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 80 thousand for 21.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 6,500,000)
Reason: Require investment to grow manpower, setup technologies, venue bookings and to reduce debt.
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
An event management company that hosts events on reusing and recycling products.
Have worked with government and corporate clients such as the Bureau of Indian Standards, FSSAI, NSIC, Amazon, and Flipkart.
We have handled multiple sustainability events and per event ranges from INR 10 lakhs to INR 20 lakhs.
The company has associations with government agencies and NGOs.
The company is registered in Kalaburgi but operations are in Bangalore.
Professional contacts with venue vendors to ensure quality services.
Products & Services Overview
Conferences.
Exhibitions.
Trade shows.
Training and workshops.
Corporate events.
Assets Overview
We do not have any major assets except computers, chairs, tables, and furniture.
Intangible assets include.
Facilities Overview
Rental office space located in Bangalore, India.
Capitalization Overview
The business has 4 shareholders, with 2 shareholders having 96% stake and the other two with the remaining 4%
The business has debt of about INR 30 lakhs.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
3 Investors already contacted this Business. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more