Need help?

Freight Forwarder for Sale in Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong

For Sale: Freight forwarding company offering reliable and efficient shipping services.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Public Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 1.8 million
Run Rate Sales USD 1.9 million
EBITDA Margin 20 %
Industries Freight Forwarder
Locations  Hong Kong Island
Local Time 3:50 PM Asia / Bangkok
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 500 thousand (Native Currency: USD 500,000)
Reason: The user requires funds to start a consulting business and does not have the adequate time to run op... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 30 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Digital freight forwarding company offering services around the globe.

- We get over 1,400 visitors and 20 freight contract orders per day only through 100 percent organic profit.

- We do not possess any freight forwarding warehouses, machinery etc. Our business is a digital freight forwarding company that takes orders and outsources them for fulfilment to our affiliate companies.

- We have affiliations with various shipping companies in China, France, Vietnam, Bangkok, Africa etc. 70 percent of the value of an order on the website is paid to our affiliates for their services, and the remaining 30 percent is taken by us. There is no explicit contract with either of our affiliates.

- We have over 20 POs that we are currently fulfilling.

- The company is registered in Hong Kong. However, the owner is currently in Thailand.

Products & Services Overview

Our services include:

- Sea freight.

- Air freight.

- Rail freight.

- Customs clearance.

- Trucking.

- Express shipping.

- Door to door shipping.

- Warehousing.

- Supply chain.

Assets Overview

Physical assets include:

- Computers.

- Chairs.

- Tables.

Facilities Overview

The company runs operations through a rented office in Hong Kong.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more