Gaming Website Investment Opportunity in Calgary, Canada

Launch ready educational / learning gaming e-sport platform with daily cash pool.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Edutech + 1 more
Locations  Calgary
Local Time 5:10 AM America / Chicago
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 130 thousand for 12.0% stake (Native Currency: CAD 160,000)
Reason: 80% of the funds are for the marketing campaigns and daily prize pool for one month. Remaining 20% i... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 50 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Canada based company developing an online educational gaming platform targeting the USA market.

- Content on our platform will be video-driven infused with mediums such as images, animation, music text, oral and cartoons.

- We would have daily quizzes, tournaments and cash prizes on the platform.

- App would solve failures/flaws of mobile quiz apps with 3 distinct revenue streams.

- Have already acquired paid video licenses from BBC Worldwide and other award-winning documentaries.

Products & Services Overview

Online e-sport mobile platform targets the US, educational gaming services with daily tournaments and daily cash pool.

Assets Overview

Paid video licenses for usage $55,000 plus 9 months of daily content at 25 mins daily.

Facilities Overview

Rented one floor shared office space in Calgary.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more