GPS Devices Company for Sale in Damascus, Syria
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 360 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Locations||Damascus + 2 more|
|Local Time||12:11 PM Asia / Beirut|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Offer GPS tracking solutions to our customers. We have adopted a B2B model for our business. Our solutions are satellite enabled.
- Some features of our software include: a reporting rate between 15 seconds to 24 hours delay in real-time tracking, a geo-fencing module with automatic block when a vehicle enters or exits a geo-fence + events generation and reporting, multiple accounts and users support, RFID/iButton automatic driver recognition and authentication, emergency assistance functionality with the use of a panic button, fuel monitoring and saving, web API for M2M/ERP integration, emergency crash notification and monitoring of the driver’s behaviour.
- The business is headquartered in Beirut. We have a branch in Syria with over 2 sales persons and were planning to launch our services in Dubai. We have completed business registration in all the 3 countries.
- Our software is not only a vehicle tracking solution but we also offer customized modules based on user requirements. In context to that, we have modules that enable garbage disposal. Monitoring, bus routing and scheduling, food & medical temperature monitoring, and cement monitoring.
- We offer our services to over 100+ companies and are connected to 3,500+ cars. We have also engaged in some government contracts. The business charges anywhere between USD 10 – USD 15 per car to our client. We also have a native app on the Google Play Store and iOS Store for support.
- Run rate sales have fallen due to the ongoing pandemic.
- We also have taken some servers on lease from Germany.
- Our business has engaged in paid marketing through Google Ads. We also have a working website and an active Facebook page where we post regular updates about the business. We have an offline sales team comprising of 3 members.
We offer customized GPS tracking solutions to our clientele. Our software incorporates a large variety of modules and is extremely flexible.
Around 800 leased physical devices are installed currently into our fleet of 3500~4000 vehicles and complete tracking software for USD 200 thousand.
We have a registered office in Lebanon with an area of 280 meters square. Pay a monthly rent of USD 2,000 on the property. The property is owned by the partner.
Earlier than 15 daysSales Manager, Chemical Manufacturer, Wichita, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Customer Relationship, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT Services And Consulting, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business