Grocery Shop Seeking Loan in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Our company is designed to promote standard household shopping, bringing essential food to the table at a reasonable cost including meat, peas, beans and fresh vegetables.
- We help families to buy healthy food and save money & time.
- We have a family subscription plan, so they would need to register at an annual cost of TTD 200 and purchase food stuff for TTD 200 monthly.
- We bring fresh vegetables straight from the farmer. Smaller producers would also benefit from the program as they could sell their products in bulk, and the program would also allow participants the ability to save, as the expense is comparatively cheaper than buying in a store or market.
- The basket includes 2 kg of flour, 2 kg of rice, 2 kg of sugar, 500ml of cooking oil, 1 lb of peas, baking powder garlic or onion, chicken or other meat, 6-8 types of vegetables.
- Business has tie ups with more than 20 different farmers & suppliers.
- We have over 1,200 customers that have subscribed and they purchase monthly.
- Our assets include license, social media accounts, vendor list, customer database.
We provide rice, flour, sugar, oil, peas, vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, poultry, eggs.
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Diagnostic Lab, Visakhapatnam, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business