Industrial Design Business Investment Opportunity in Nagpur, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 24 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 22 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Industrial Design + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:37 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company possesses comprehensive expertise in the field of industrial designing.
- We provide high quality and in-depth training on various concepts, and software used in this field such as BR modelling.
- Currently, we have 3 active batches. The classes are conducted by our in-house staff. However, we also outsource faculty when required who charge us on the basis of each class they take.
- The average batch size varies between 15 to 25 students. The classes are conducted 5 days a week with each class lasting 1.5 to 2 hours. The duration of each batch varies between 40 to 45 days. The classes are conducted online.
- We have one standardized course which is taught in different batches. After the course is complete, each candidate writes an assessment test and receives a completion certificate from us if they pass.
- Post completion, our students have the option to take job placement services through us at no additional cost. We have tie-ups with 15 companies who actively recruit through us if our students pass their selection process. The success rate of placements is between 60 to 70 percent. We do not monetize through placements yet.
- The students have the option to either give an upfront fee at the initiation of the course or pay in installments throughout the course duration.
- Apart from training services, we also provide direct industrial designing services to our clients in multiple industries.
- We have 4 clients who have been directly provided a contract for metro works in Agra. These companies sub-contract us some of the industrial designing work such as designing the tracks, layout of the stations, size of the tracks, etc. We received the subcontract by simply sending a proposal of our services.
- We have additional 6 to 7 clients who are essentially construction companies, escalators & elevator manufacturing companies for whom we provide product & architectural designing services.
- We receive 4 to 5 projects every month from all of these clients. We charge them a one-time fee on the basis of the extent of the services they require. There is no explicit contract with either of the clients.
- There is almost an even revenue split between our training services & our direct industrial designing services.
- The company's revenue decreased this year due to the operational inefficiencies caused by the pandemic.
- The business is extremely valuable due to our niche services, premium client base, and highest quality training services. The valuation is based on our own estimate.
Our services include:
- Training on different aspects & software of industrial designing.
- Job placement of students who take training from us.
- Undertaking industrial designing projects in different industries such as product designing, architectural design, escalator design, etc.
Physical assets include:
- Computers, printers, and other tech hardware.
- Furniture & interior fittings of the office space.
- CCTV cameras, and air conditioners.
The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 1,000 sq. ft. in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Electrical And IOT, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business