Internet of Things Company for Sale in Bangalore, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 900 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Industries||Application Software + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:29 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company provides engineering and R&D services in TV and OTT, automotive electronics, and embedded software for various verticals.
- The company has several IPs which include a full-fledged content management system (CMS) for OTT services and automotive digital cluster solutions.
- We have clients from across the globe including the USA, Europe, and the Asia Pacific apart from local clients.
- Some of our prestigious clients include Siti Cable Networks and Atria Communications Technologies in India, Accedo Broadband in the USA, Duekopp Adler Germany, Dialog TV Sri Lanka, and True Digital Thailand.
- Our technology partners include Google, Amazon Web Services, Qt Company, QNX Systems, and Verimatrix Inc to name a few.
- The founders have significant experience in their respective domains. Our CTO has over 40 years of experience and has held senior VP-level positions in some of the leading IT companies.
- We are self-funded and have been EBITDA positive in all years except 20-21 when we were impacted negatively by Covid. Turnover during the last financial year was around INR 6.5 crore.
- There is significant potential to increase profitability by deleveraging the existing loans of the company which is around INR 1.2 crore.
- Company has 5 shareholders, and the shareholding pattern is as follows - 35%, 46%, 6%, 6%, and 7%.
- The business has liabilities that total around INR 1.2 crore. This includes a business loan and an overdraft facility with the bank.
End-to-end OTT services include CMS, user management, and front-end apps.
Android and iOS mobile spplication development.
Embedded software for consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, medical, and IOT devices.
Cloud-based solutions and services.
Product testing services.
The tangible assets include office equipment like furniture and computer routers. Also, other business-related hardware like Smart TVs, STBs, and electronic boards.
The intangible assets include the software licenses.
We have a rented office in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. But, most of our team operates remotely.
1 week, 1 day agoCEO, Dallas, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Investment, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business