ISP Investment Opportunity in Bukhara, Uzbekistan
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||7:23 PM Uzbekistan|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Our company has planned to build free WiFi zones across the cities of Uzbekistan. Initially we aim to cover 4 cities which is attractive from tourism point of view - Bukhara, Khiva, Samarkand and Kokand. Later on other two cities Navoi and Tashkent with high population density and high income would be added.
- The coverage of the local population will be at least 500 thousand. We expect to attract advertisers to advertise on hotspot and billboards. With our strong business plan, we estimate our business to grow at full capacity in 3 years. Additionally, there is legislative support for this service sector and administrative support from state authorities.
- The management has an experience of over 10 years in the deployment of these networks. At the moment we are developing the network infrastructure, have installed servers, software and hardware solutions. Our network covers the territory of the Bukhara Medical Institute, and we are creating coverage for the central park. We have more than 500 active users at the moment.
Building free WiFi zones across Uzbekistan and generate revenue using the following advertisement method:
1) The trivision billboard which has 3 advertising sites. The cost of placement is $ 150 per month.
2) Advertising in the hotspot. Every 10 minutes each user will be shown 10 second commercials.
3) Paid tariffs without advertising for users $ 4 per month.
4) Paid IoT communication for users $ 0.1 per device month.