Learning Toy Kits And Books Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||3 %|
|Local Time||2:22 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We believe the cause of learning problems faced by many in the high school lies in the early years. The quantity & quality of early learning changes the way children learn & think. The most powerful way to learn is doing rather than studying.
- Our company specializes in manufacturing learning kits, books and also offers an in-house built curriculum for schools.
- We supply our products to over 20K schools pan India. Apart from this, we have partnered with 1,500+ preschools and 250+ K12 schools to offer an entire curriculum.
- We used to sell only the products to schools and recently diversified to offer an entire curriculum to schools.
- Now our revenue for product sales and curriculum management is at nearly 50-50% ratio.
- Sales have dropped recently as the schools have been closed due to the pandemic.
- Company has a product range of more than 2,000 including books.
- Factory has the capacity to produce INR 40Cr worth of books and toys per year. Until pandemic, we used to utilize around 50% of the capacity.
- We have had one of the fastest-growing track record in this space growing from 25 to 250 schools in 2 years in just 2 zones (Bangalore and Kolhapur) because:
1. Our products deliver much higher than market learning outcomes as audited by FSG (www. fsg. org) through an independent agency.
2. It is one of the few integrated solutions, that includes every element needed to deliver quality education working seamlessly.
3. Strong productized education format enabling self-learning without too much teacher dependency.
4. The solution has been built for young children coming from our many years of experience in this space. Most other solutions are meant for children in higher classes, which have been back-worked into pre-primary, which does not suit young children.
5. With our own manufacturing set up, we are able to offer an unmatched value for money proposition which is critical in the price-conscious affordable private school market.
- Design and manufacturing of more than 2,000 varieties of learning toy kits, books, home learning toys.
- Our learning program enables high learning outcomes through:
1. Toys–activity lab with 200+ TLMs, toy box at home.
2. Theory–books, class management.
3. Technology–planning, assessment, activity-based gaming app (Not in the Google Play Store as of now)
4. Teacher training.
6. Teamwork–peer learning.
Land, factory building, CNC machines and other equipment, stock of raw materials and finished products, own curriculum, brand, website.
Owned 25,000 sq ft manufacturing facility (land leased). Leased 10,000 sq ft warehousing space.
1 day, 16 hours agoPartner, Business Advisory, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Director, Aerospace, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business