Leisure and Recreation Business Investment Opportunity in Naqqache, Lebanon
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Reported Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Leisure and Recreation|
|Local Time||12:13 AM Asia / Beirut|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company runs monthly rage room events in which people destress by breaking electronic waste, concrete, glasses, and plastic waste.
- Our region has a garbage crisis and we mix the non-essential waste parts which get smashed, and everything that is smashed goes back to recycling.
- We pick out the useful electronics and parts before the events and provide it to NGOs.
- We conduct the event once every month with a duration varying from 1-4 days depending on the bookings.
- Attendance for the events ranges from 400 to 1,000 people per event.
- We receive bookings from Instagram, Facebook, phone calls, and direct bookings as well. More than 80% of our bookings are online.
- Have nearly 3k followers on Instagram and 2.5k followers on Facebook.
- Revenue model: We charge an entry fee of USD 20 per session. We also arrange musical events and get a percentage of all merchandise and sales proceeds depending on the artist/DJ.
- Our operations have been stopped since February due to the pandemic. We plan to restart operations once the situation is better.
Protective gear for 20 people and electronic equipment.
Small rented facility for direct bookings. Event venues are rented as required.