Luxury Hotel Assets for Sale in Jodhpur, India
- 72,000 sq. ft. (8,000 sq. yards) of prime real estate property located in an upscale area on a major road.
- The property is owned by a private limited entity with all of its compliance in order.
- The property houses a palace which was one of the residences of Maharaj Dhiraj Sir Bahadur Ajit Singh Sahib of the ruling royal family of Jodhpur.
- The property was converted into a 50,000 sq. ft. luxury hotel in 2000 with two multi-cuisine restaurants, a large swimming pool, and spacious big gardens sprawling all over the property.
- The property has more than 40 rooms of which around 70% are single suites and the remaining are deluxe suites.
- In addition to this, there are a few 4-BHK serviced apartments each spanning 2,950 sq. ft adjoining to the hotel.
- The property has been highly rated on all major online travel portals and welcomes about 1,000 guests a month including several local and international celebrities.
- The average occupancy rate is 55 - 60% and the average price point is INR 8,500 / night.
- The existing hospitality business / legal entity is not for sale and the new acquirer may choose to start any businesses at their own discretion. Only the asset / hotel property is for sale.
- Even though the property is a heritage hotel there are no Government restrictions to raze the existing building or any additional taxes / duties to be paid can construct up to 11 floors with a 70% floor-to-area ratio.
- Would prefer an outright sale of the property, however, the location is ideal to build a hospital and the promoter is also open to exploring a JV hospital project with the acquirer.
5 days, 11 hours agoManaging Partner, Kashi Financial Services, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
6 days, 5 hours agoIndependent Consultant, Realty Index, Gurgaon, Financial Advisor accepted business proposal
6 days, 12 hours agoFounder & CEO, SHS Advisory Group, Chennai, M&A Advisor accepted business proposal