Need help?

Manpower Security Company for Sale in Yangon, Myanmar

One of the top security management companies in Myanmar with 75+ clients is for sale.
This transaction has concluded.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 500 - 1000
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 600 - 700 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 700 thousand
EBITDA Margin 10 %
Industries Facility Management + 1 more
Locations  Yangon
Local Time 8:21 AM Asia / Tokyo
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 1.5 million (Native Currency: JPY 200,000,000)
Reason: The owner is looking forward to retire.
Interested to connect with advisors
Business Overview

- Our company is a security service, facility cleaning, maintenance, and facility management company. We send security guards to our clients' work sites.

- At the moment, we have over 75 clients out of which 20% are major Japanese companies, and 80% are local companies.

- The phone number ISD code is for Japan which does not match the location as the CEO is not too familiar with English, so they mentioned the phone number of someone who is in charge of this posting and is currently in Japan.

- Business has 2 owners, one holds a 70% stake in the company and the other holds 30% equity ownership in the company.

- Company is debt-free and has been operating for five years and is established as the number 1 share as a Japanese security company.

- A major Japanese company that has overseas expansion to Myanmar is also our client, which contributes to the high level of confidence people have in our business.

- Prior to Covid, our growth rate was 200% annually.

- At present, it is possible to be managed by local staff, so even companies that have entered the country can take over this business quite stably.

- Also, unlike other security companies, education, training, and monitoring are quite thorough for our company, due to this our business has gained an advantage over other companies and the number of customers has been increasing naturally in the past years.

- Applying this management technique can develop a market in other developing countries as well and can get enough capital gains even in a few years.

Products & Services Overview

We provide well trained security staffs for various sites for our clients.

Assets Overview

All of our current worker include educated security staffs and back office staffs, with supplies such as uniform, tools and supplies required at the site.

Facilities Overview

We have rented back office with enough staff.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
This transaction has concluded. View similar business opportunities on SMERGERS
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more