Medical Software Business Investment Opportunity in Doha, Qatar
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 200 - 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 230 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||5:33 AM Asia / Qatar|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Business is involved in providing IT solutions.
- We provide mobile and web application services.
- Business caters to only B2B clients.
- We work on long-term projects whose duration is between 1-1.5 years.
- Currently, we have 15 clients.
- We have 5-6 clients with whom we will be onboarding by this year-end.
- Our current business clients belong to the hospital & financial industry as we are building medical software.
- In the future, we might cater to all industries.
- Our company's valuation is between QAR 12 - QAR 15 million.
- Business has an average monthly income of QAR 50 thousand, and our last year's reported sale was QAR 250 thousand.
- Our operating profit margin is 20%.
- Physical assets value of our business are QAR 100 thousand.
- We are seeking investment for our upcoming project.
- The project is a cloud-based software which is basically a hospital management software.
- The software will be customizable.
- It will hold operational records, financial records and the medical records of the patients.
- The software will provide a one-stop data management solution.
- Business will provide a 33% stake on that project and not the entire company.
- We will be sharing more details regarding the projects with our investor directly.
We provide IT solutions and build fully integrated hospital information software.
We own the patent right the solution is our main asset.
We are operating on a rented property with a built-up area of 200 square meters.
The company is entirely self-funded, we have not received any loans or means of funding.
The company is owned by two partners.
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Payment Services, Ar-Rayyan, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business