Medical Supplies Company for Sale in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 240 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 240 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||11:37 PM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Medical supplies brand with a wide range of products.
- Owned by Bumiputera with high knowledge of branding, product deployment, and pharmacy integration.
- We design the products and have contract manufacturers in China, Malaysia, and Korea to manufacture the products.
- Supply products to big pharmacies such as Watson, Caring, and Guardian throughout Malaysia.
- Supply healthcare products to major corporate companies such as Sunway Group, IOI Group, Berjaya Corporation, and much more.
- Our products are available in 2,800 retail pharmacies across the country.
- The demand for masks and sanitizing devices were high during the pandemic.
- We are involved in continuous R&D to develop new products that are lacking in the market with reasonable prices for consumers.
- Company has debt worth MYR 300,000 and this will be cleared during the time of the sale.
We have a few products range which is currently available in pharmacies:
- Sanitizing device.
- Acne body wash.
- Fabric mask wash.
- Adult and kids fabric masks.
We also have many more products planned for production.
Tangible assets include:
- Laptops and office equipment.
Intangible assets include the lease agreement for the office and warehouse (rental).
We have rented an office and a warehouse to cater to our business:
- 1 office lot (2,500 sqft)
- 1 warehouse (2,500 sqft)
We pay a monthly rent of MYR 6,600.
16 hours agoNon-Executive Director, Real Estate, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Investment, Malaysia, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction, Telecommunication & PPE, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business