↩ Go Back
Need help?

MEP Construction Company Investment Opportunity in Doha, Qatar

MEP company that has completed 15 projects and has 4 active projects seeks investment.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 3 million
Run Rate Sales USD 1.6 million
EBITDA Margin 15 %
Industries MEP Construction
Locations  Doha
Local Time 5:31 PM Asia / Qatar
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 550 thousand for 51.0% stake (Native Currency: QAR 2,000,000)
Reason: The business is looking to expand and maintain positive cash flow. The investment we are seeking is ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 160 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Not disclosed
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
- ISO-certified MEP company that has achieved more than QAR 10 million in turnover.
- We have a sound and satisfied client base, with active projects.
- The sales have dropped because we have completed the projects and are looking forward to signing new contracts.
- We have completed around 15 projects to date.
- The business has 4 active projects out of which 2 projects are in the final stage.
- The promotor has 15+ years of experience in this industry.
- We receive 80% of the payment in advance and the rest 20% once the project is completed.
- The average duration of a project is from 6 months to 1 year.
- The business takes on only private projects and does not take government contracts.
Products & Services Overview
HVAC, fire fighting, plumbing works, fire alarm, home automation, electrical works, smart toilet trading, facility management, and services.
Assets Overview
Vehicles, MEP machinery, power tools, and other materials worth QAR 600k.
Facilities Overview
We are operating from an office area of 110 sqm in Doha. The rent is QAR 6k per month.
Capitalization Overview
Outstanding receivables of QAR 1.6 Million, payable to suppliers & QAR 800k payable to subcontractors. No bank loan, and no other debts. There are 3 shareholders in the business.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
3 Investors already contacted this Business. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more