Microfinance Business Seeking Loan in Jela Sadar, India
- We are operating since 2016 as a trust that provides Self Help Group Loan (SHG Loan), mainly to rural community.
- Our trust consists of 5 members who finances and manages loan disbursements. Have provided loans to more than 50 individuals till date.
- Our executives surveys nearby villages to understand borrowers' requirements and create groups. Company disburses loans for the entire group of 30 to 50 borrowers.
- We offer a minimum of INR 10,000 and maximum of INR 50,000 as loan to borrowers. The background of borrowers are typically farmers, laborers and self-employed women.
- We offer loans at a nominal interest rate of 16 to 20%. Tenure of the loan will be 1 to 2 years. Collection will be done on weekly basis.
- Receiving more demand for our loan services and we are looking to raise funds to fulfill the demand.
Self Help Group Loan services.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Transportation, Sikar, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business