Newly Established Gold Mining Business Investment Opportunity in Luri, South Sudan
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||2:08 PM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- One of the largest gold and diamond equipment manufacturers in the world.
- This is a 100% foreign-owned company registered before the pandemic in the capital city of Juba, South Sudan.
- The Government of South Sudan through the Ministry of Mining granted two major exploration/mining licenses to the business.
- The first mining license was covering 2,509 cadastral units (502 sqm) area of the prospective gold zone which contains a high concentration of gold and other minerals, located in the central part of the country in the Luri Gold region.
- The second major license, with an area of 5,590 cadastral units (1,118 sqm) area for gold, diamond, and other minerals ore in the western part of the country in the Ezo area.
- This gold concession will be explored and mined exclusively by the business, as an independent project.
- The firm intends to raise the required capital investment for the first gold mining project in the Luri concession, through a Joint Venture partnership.
- According to the exploration reports, the placer/alluvial deposit in the Luri area holds an average of 2.6 grams/ton gold concentrate with soil geological anomaly of 1.0 to 4.2 grams/ton, while the volume of quartz rocks/ wild cat rocks and eluvial contain in alluvial ore, based on exploration studies, is estimated at (10%) and with an average of 11.7 grams/ton, with highest of 82 grams/ton.
- The physical asset value is based on conservative estimates based on the geology reports of the gold. To attract the investment, the business is offering significantly high returns.
- The business is listed by an advisor and their client is from Sudan.
Gold zone which contains a high concentration of gold and other minerals.
The land of 502 sqm is owned by the government. It’s a concession to mine on the land. The physical asset value has also taken into consideration the gold reserves based on geological reports.
Covering 2,509 cadastral units (502 sqm) area of the prospective gold zone which contains a high concentration of gold and other minerals, located in the central part of the country in the Luri gold region.
- The business currently has 2 shareholders.
- There is no loan or any other kind of debt on this property.
Earlier than 15 daysGeneral Manager, Software Development, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business