Petrol Bunk for Sale in Kolkata, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 3.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||5 %|
|Local Time||2:56 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The Company, currently owns and operates one of the largest & most productive automobile fuel stations and outlets in West Bengal, with annual revenue of ~INR 25+ crore, growing at ~5%. The Company has 15 employees and is currently franchise partnered with one of the largest Indian Oil Companies in India.
- Location: Exclusive automobile fuel station & outlet for the Calcutta Leather Complex and prime access to West Bengal State Highway-3 daily traffic velocity; Exclusivity protected due to regulatory norms preventing construction of any potential competitive outlets in the.
- Modern Assets & Facilities: State-of-the-art facilities including modern fuel pumps & computerized emission testing center; ~900 sq. m. additional plot available for ancillary commercial operations & adjacent opportunities, which are estimated to generate ~INR 1.5 crore annually with exceptional ROI upon additional investment & development.
- Key Customer Relationships: Long-term, captive relationships with major customers (average INR 50 L / customer / annually), including top 5 industrial clients from the Calcutta Leather Complex and the greater Kolkata & Bantala region.
- Management & Employees: Management has cumulative experience of 30+ years in the industry; Highly-trained and experienced employees; Recognized through multiple prestigious awards from Indian Oil Corporation.
The Company operates 3 highly complementary business units:
- Fuel Stations: Dispense petrol / diesel to retail and industrial vehicles.
- Automobile Accessories: Retail of automobile accessories (lubricants, oils etc. )
- Emissions Testing: Automated & computerized center, registered with Kolkata Police.
The Company operates on a 2,500 sq. m. plot fully-owned by the Company via a 99 + 99 year lease from Govt of India. 1,600 sq. m. is utilized for the core fuel station operations, while 900 sq. m. is available for additional commercial opportunities (e. g. commercial leasing, automobile parts retail etc. )
Earlier than 15 daysAssociate Manager, Insurance, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Technology, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Sweet Shop, Bahadurgarh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business