Printers Company for Sale in Kolkata, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 11 million|
|EBITDA Margin||4 %|
|Industries||Printers + 2 more|
|Local Time||10:31 PM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Sell value-added packaged engineering software, IT, and commercial printing infrastructure solutions.
- The engineering software are sold through a subsidiary with revenues of INR 78 cr. of which we own 50%
- In addition to the sale of packaged engineering software, the subsidiary also offers consulting services, support, and training.
- The engineering software are built by leading MNCs.
- We are value-added resellers and offer these solutions to a host of government organizations, private engineering companies, and academic institutions.
- Some of our well-known corporate clients include Tata Steel, Reliance, L&T, and Reliance Industries.
- 50% of our company's revenue comes from the subsidiary and the rest of it comes from the sale of IT and commercial printing infrastructure.
- We directly acquire inventory from the national distributors of leading MNC brands and sell these products as solutions to clients across eastern India.
- 70% of our clients buy from us regularly and all of our clients are captive who rely on us for support and for consumables.
- Have a highly experienced team with best-in-class domain expertise and have successfully maintained a leadership position over 3 decades.
- We have become a renowned and respected brand with a registered trademark and have a strong, committed customer and vendor base.
- Sale of wide format engineering, photo and graphics printers.
- Engineering software for GIS, design, architecture, manufacturing, construction, and related applications.
- IT infrastructure products.
- Office printing and copying products.
- IT infrastructure consulting and support.
- Managed print services.
- Software training for corporate and academic clients.
- Value-added services for the design and construction industry.
- Authorized service provider and sale of all consumables for all products sold.
- The company is headquartered in West Bengal but is registered in another Indian state.
Legal entity, 100% shares of the holding company and 50% shares of the subsidiary, lease agreements, receivables of INR 8.75 crores, inventory of INR 5 crores, fixed-deposits of INR 93 lakhs, TDS refund of INR 62 lakhs, furniture, fixtures, and office equipment.
1 day, 19 hours agoManagement, Financial Services, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
2 days, 12 hours agoFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysAssistant Vice President, New Delhi, Accounting Firm connected with this business