Profitable Medical Software Company Investment Opportunity in Copenhagen, Denmark
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Public Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||12:26 PM Europe / Copenhagen|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business having developed a software for detecting optical problems and illness.
- The software is used along with an optical camera. The software can then detect illness based on the photo taken.
- Currently our software can detect 3 problems and illness but we aim to detect 20 problems and illness in the coming years.
- The software is sold to over 500 clinics, hospitals and opticians.
- We follow a subscription based revenue model.
- Over 1 million screenings have been done through our software by these 500 clients.
- We are looking to expand on a global scale and get approvals such as FDA in the USA.
- Physical assets include computers and office setup.
Software to detect 3 optical problems and illness, scanning of photos to detect the disease.
Our office is in a hospital. This property is rented.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, London, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Media & Digital Marketing, Perth, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, New York, M&A Advisor connected with the Business