Profitable Synthetic Fabrics Company Investment Opportunity in Jaipur, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||8:06 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is engaged in the manufacturing of fabrics.
- Sourcing the raw material from yarn mills in Gujarat, and Punjab.
- On average, we have a production capacity of 2 lakh meters of fabric per month.
- Our products are supplied to 12 export houses and also sell the fabric to 20 local traders.
- The business has an outstanding loan of INR 1.2 crore.
- The business has 2 directors with equal ownership.
Fabric is manufactured by our company and is utilised in the production of home furnishings and bags.
Land of the factory, and 36 machines like rapier loom machines, weaving machine, and stitching machines.
Office located in Jaipur which is personally owned by the director. The factory is 20,000 sq. ft. located near Ajmer and the land is owned by the business.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Cryptocurrency, Moscow, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMarketing Head, Manufacturing, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business