↩ Go Back
Need help?

Smart Grid Construction Company Investment Opportunity in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Engineering company works for the Government Autonomous Entities of Bangladesh that completed 20 projects.
This transaction has concluded.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 3 - 4 million
Run Rate Sales USD 3.4 million
EBITDA Margin 20 - 30 %
Industries Smart Grid Construction
Locations  Dhaka
Local Time 8:50 PM Asia / Dhaka
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 1.7 million for 40.0% stake (Native Currency: BDT 200,000,000)
Reason: The business has big projects in hand and is in need of capital to execute the same. The investors ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 170 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Business Overview

- We are doing EPC work for various Government and Private sectors.

- Contractor of Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB), Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd (PGCB), and many Chinese subcontractors.

- Though our company has been established recently. we have experience with such work for the last 8-10 years in a different banner.

- We have expertise in the engineering of power sector sub-station and equipment supplies of renowned OEMs like Man, Wartsila, Siemens, ABB, and FG Wilson.

- We have completed 10 projects worth BDT 100 crore.

- The business has 10 govt projects in hand and 4 ongoing private projects.

- We receive 70% of the payment in advance and the rest 30% post-completion of the project.

- 1 Government project lasts for around 15-18 months and a private project lasts for 6-7 months.

- We hire part-time employees as part of the activities of the business.

Products & Services Overview

We provide Technical services of Engineering, procurement, and construction for both Government and private Power sectors.

Assets Overview

The assets we have include the machinery and equipment.

Facilities Overview

We have approximately 1,300 square feet of rental office and we would like to expand that. The rent is BDT 70k and is located near Gulshan, Dhaka.

Capitalization Overview

Our business is currently funded by a rebound local LLC with profit sharing basis. We would like to add partners on a profit-sharing basis or as equity Investment.

There are 4 shareholders and there is no loan.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
This transaction has concluded. View similar business opportunities on SMERGERS
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more