Solar Projects Business Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 70 - 80 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||5:20 PM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a solar module installation business with top clients in Malaysia.
- The business has completed projects with Langkawi airport, 2 factories in Johor Bharu, 1 factory in Penang (Intel), 1 factory in Sime Darby at Pulau Carey, and 1 project with Top Glove.
- We have three ongoing projects.
- Average duration of our projects is 2 months.
- We also have connections with solar panel manufacturing companies from China and plan to become their suppliers in Malaysia.
- The business has two owners with 51% and 49% stake distribution.
- Company has no outstanding liabilities.
Our services include -
- Installation of the solar module.
- High voltage experience, testing, and termination work.
- Have connections with solar panel manufacturers and EV charger manufacturers from China.
Physical assets include tools and equipment for installation.
We have an office on a rental basis.
Please kindly contact or email for more information and detail if require. Any information are private confidential and please contact.
Earlier than 15 daysEngineer, Medical Equipment Manufacturer, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChief Operating Officer, IT, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Renewable Energy, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business