Timber Trading Company Investment Opportunity in Suva, Fiji
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||3:33 AM Pacific / Fiji|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are looking to setup a sandalwood plantation business in Suva, Fiji.
- Business is still in the pre-revenue phase.
- The agricultural land has been identified. It has an area of 300 acres and will cost FJD 150k to purchase.
- The Fiji development bank has agreed to finance this purchase. We will be required to make a 20% initial deposit.
- We expect to begin operations by end of the year.
- We intend to export the sandalwood to Asian countries - mainly China and India.
- All the approvals are in place from the Fiji Ministry of Agriculture.
- Owner has a diploma in business management and has been researching the sandalwood industry, legal requirements and it's scope for the past 1.5 years.
- Business does not own any physical assets.
Sandalwood plantation, export of sandalwood to Asian countries - mainly China and India.
Have identified an agricultural land of 300 acres. We will be purchasing this land once we receive funds.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Medical Clinic, Suva, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction Machinery, Jaipur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysAdvocate, Hyderabad, M&A Advisor connected with the Business