Timber Trading Company Investment Opportunity in Suva, Fiji
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||1:00 AM Fiji|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are looking to setup a sandalwood plantation business in Suva, Fiji.
- Business is still in the pre-revenue phase.
- The agricultural land has been identified. It has an area of 300 acres and will cost FJD 150k to purchase.
- The Fiji development bank has agreed to finance this purchase. We will be required to make a 20% initial deposit.
- We expect to begin operations by end of the year.
- We intend to export the sandalwood to Asian countries - mainly China and India.
- All the approvals are in place from the Fiji Ministry of Agriculture.
- Owner has a diploma in business management and has been researching the sandalwood industry, legal requirements and it's scope for the past 1.5 years.
- Business does not own any physical assets.
Sandalwood plantation, export of sandalwood to Asian countries - mainly China and India.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Medical Clinic, Suva, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction Machinery, Jaipur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysAdvocate, Hyderabad, Financial Consultant connected with this business