Waste to Energy Service Company Seeking Loan in Budapest, Hungary
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Waste to Energy Service|
|Local Time||12:07 PM Europe / Kiev|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Planning to start a waste management project with an integrated electric power production complex. Our project involves the construction of a plant for recycling of rubber products (tires).
- We plan to set-up the facility and cater to the Hungarian market, where there is a deficit of such facilities.
- The main feature of this project is the almost complete utilization of rubber waste with the least possible impact on the environment and the production of clean electric energy and harmless carbon black (which is the raw material for many products and industries).
- At the heart of this project is a unique patented gasification technology developed by our company, which held several necessary tests and have the appropriate expert advice.
- The total amount of investment in the project is defined at EUR 10 million, while the NPV of the project is in the range of EUR 9-10 million. With an average return on investment of 4.5 years, the project profitability index is approaching 2.0 range.
- We are ready to take over the obligations of the managing party in the project but we are also ready to consider options for joint project management or transfer of control in the project to the investor.
- Attached a copy of the protocol of intent in the profile below with details of the potential supplier of raw materials.
- We are planning to obtain a license for a green tariff for electricity, as we will produce it from waste. For the past four months, we have been working with the Hungarian government authorities to obtain any preliminary confirmation of the purchase of electricity from us in the event that we receive a green tariff license in accordance with the established procedure. But the pandemic and the work of government agencies during the pandemic did not help us in getting the result.
- We have created a working prototype on which we tested our technology. Based on the test results, we prepared a business plan for the creation of an industrial enterprise operating according to proven technology.
- The main objects of the supplier of raw materials are located in the town of Szolnok, which is located 140 km from the town of Tiszaujvaros and the town of Debrecen, which is located 75 km from the town of Tiszaujvaros. There are good transport links between these cities, which provides the supplier with the ability to efficiently deliver raw materials from both sites.
- The founders are the citizens of Ukraine and live there.
- Images attached below are the images of the working prototype of our technology.
1. Recycling of organic waste (recycling of used car tires);
2. Production of green electricity;
3. Carbon black production.
Business does not have any physical assets for now.
At the moment we do not have an office space.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Renewable Energy, Kelowna, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Management Consulting, Lydiate, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Tallinn, Investment Bank connected with the Business