Need help?

Coffee and Tea Business Investment Opportunities in Siliguri

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Coffee and Tea Business Investment Opportunities in Siliguri. Invest in a Coffee and Tea Business.

Filters
  • Coffee and Tea

  • Siliguri

  • Investment Opportunities

 

Coffee and Tea Company Investment Opportunity in Bhagalpur, India

Business that has a capacity to process 4,000-5,000 kg/month of tea is for sale.
- Our business is engaged in manufacturing and processing of tea. - We have 7 variety of tea in our products list. - Sourcing the raw material from Siliguri, West Bengal and have tied-up with 2 suppliers. - On average, we process 4,000 to 5,000 kg of tea per month and pack it in our bags/pouches. - We are supplying our products in 7 districts through 7 dealers with 2 super stockists. - The business does not have any loans. - Company has 2 directors, one with 60% ownership and the other with 40 equity stake. - Our business is registered in Bhagalpur, Bihar, the sales team and the promoter sits in the office in Bhagalpur as we are supplying our products in Bihar. While we also have a processing facility in Siliguri, the operations team along with the packaging and procuring is carried out there.
6.8   Siliguri
Run Rate Sales
USD 30 thousand
EBITDA Margin
20 %
Financial Investment
USD 13 K for 40%
Contact Business

Profitable Coffee and Tea Company Investment Opportunity in Siliguri, India

New generation tea business that is revolutionising the way tea is made is seeking investment.
- Our firm is a new age tea company with the goal of making tea healthier and more accessible to the general public. - We gather and procure the freshest leaves from 250+ tea gardens, estates, bought leaf factories, small tea growers, small tea help groups in the entire region. - We blend the tea and curate it as per the needs of our clients. We have a blending capacity of 30,000 kg of tea per month. It is then packaged in food grade airtight pouches and distributed to the consumers after being sorted and mixed. - The company has 40+ products with 70+ SKUs in its portfolio. - We are engaged in providing our tea to direct customers as well as 8,000+ retailers and have a few white labelling projects. - On average, we receive 500 orders per month from direct customers. - The business has an outstanding loan of INR 2.5 lakhs. - The business has 2 directors, one has a 51% equity ownership stake and the other one holds a 49% stake. - The total team has a strength of 21 experienced professionals across tea procurement, tea sales, finance, management, and operations.
New generation tea business that is revolutionising the way tea is made is seeking investment.
7.1   Siliguri
Run Rate Sales
USD 280 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 %
Financial Investment
USD 320 K for 12%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many coffee and tea business investment opportunities in Siliguri are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified coffee and tea business investment opportunities in Siliguri listed on SMERGERS as of 27 June 2022.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more